Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hotter 'N Hell (or Birmingham...take your pick)

Well after my last post talking briefly about the lack of flutter, it rears its ugly head. Nothing substantial, but I did have it come on Tuesday (off and on all day long). But I am still running and sweating like...whatever sweats a lot.

Runs this week were pretty good except for Tuesday and they went like this:

Monday - 3 miles-treadmill (stretch and weights)
Tuesday - 30 min tempo run
Wed - 2.5 miles-treadmill (stretch and weights)
Thur - 5 miles with 3.5 at pace
Fri - off
Sat - 5 miles
Sun - 11 miles (I am writing this in advance)

My recovery has been very good and I have been diligent about sticking to the plan and running hard when I am supposed to and especially running easy when I am supposed to.

Next couple of weeks will be tough since I will be traveling. That is what always made biking a challenge. I just need to get the workouts in and not eat like a pig (since I have tendency to overdo it).

I have drill this weekend so it will make for a long week next week.

It did rain yesterday and some today. Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Maybe you're sweating like . . . Jim!