Monday, December 24, 2012

Two years later....at least

So what has happened since my last post? Well it has been so long I am not sure I will remember it all. So the highlights:

- moved to Georgia...two years ago.
- pretty much quit runnin', ridin' and crossfitting.
- working too much...still with the same company.

I have tried to revive the running, but not successfully. I do occasionally mountain bike since there are some decent trails nearby. I don't crossfit at all. I got tired of being sore all the time.

The heart stuff has been going pretty good. My cardio doc in Bham retired so I shifted to a new one here. A few days ago, I had a number of a-fib incidents. Right now I attribute the events to taking pills recently purchased from Publix. I went back to my script from CVS and I have not had any issues since. Be careful where you get your meds. Other than that, the a-fib has remained under control.

I am going to try and keep this blog up a little more this next year...no promises though!

No comments: