Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Event #2

Ran at lunch, 35 minutes, fairly easy. Stretched and did some situps/pushups. During my stretching/cooldown, I noted that I was a little lightheaded (at least more so than usual). I then showered and had a light lunch (small can of tuna, wheat thin crackers, applesauce, apple, and orange...I did space out the time on eating these items) along with a cool glass of water. Found a great website on atrial flutter and while reading about it, I began episode #2 (at 1330). It has not been a persistent flutter, kind of coming and going. Right now my chest feels a little heavy like a muscle that has been working out and is kind of tired. When I take a deep breath, my chest feels slightly constricted. I will document the time it finally quits. So I will get back to work!

It is now 1425 and I have not fluttered in a little while. Maybe I am done for the day.

Oops I did it again....going in and out of flutter all afternoon. Had some tomato soup out of the can that has lots of sodium around 1515. I keep going in and out of flutter and finally finished around 1745. Had fish with broccoli and grapes for dinner.

No comments: