Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bedtime

Not going to write much since I am ready to hit the rack. After another episode of flutter today, I decided to go back to the cardio doc. I could not get in until Tuesday afternoon. I am having too many occurrences to not do something more. I have been running over the past week. I did registration for a local criterium on Saturday and ended up with a case of flutter later in the day and I did not even run...I did have a couple of margaritas that night that did not help! I am not looking forward to seeing the doc because he will put me on some medication and I really don't want to do that. I figure I must give it a try to see what effect it has on me and whether or not it will stave off the flutter for longer periods.

Wife and kids are out of town on spring break while I am here taking care of the mutt. What a joy!

I have another busy weekend with a 5K on Saturday morning and helping with another crit at Barber's speedway (yep racing bicycles on a world class motorcycle track.

I will keep this blog updated as I go through another round with the cardio doc. TTFN (ta ta for now).

No comments: