Sunday, November 30, 2008

OSU vaccuumed again

I would like to have one year where they would beat either OU or Texas. For some reason whenever they have a good record, there is always the blemish of getting thumped by OU, Nebraska or Texas. Of course, Nebraska has fallen on hard times and are getting thumped by everybody. However, I will hear the OSU had a good year 9-3. But they got beat by Texas and thumped by OU and Texas Tech. Sometimes I would rather sacrifice wins just to beat OU or Texas. I guess if it really mattered, I should have just gone to OU (which is blasphemy).

I think living in the college-football-is-everything state of Alabama, I get overcome with football mania every fall. Of course, now Alabama is 12-0. Oh Lord, I cannot stand the big A flags flying everywhere. Everyone wants to a member of the Sabanation.

Now I wonder what distant bowl OSU will go to....

1 comment:

Jim said...

Hey . . . 9-3 beats my Tigers dismal 5-7. If you want to talk about sucking, just think Auburn.

I do agree . . . all the red and white "A" flags are pretty disgusting. All I can say is . . . GO GATORS!!!!!