Monday, December 22, 2008

Nothing New

Uh, nothing new. Just delinquent in my postings as well as my running. I did manage 9 miles this past Saturday and haven't run since. The Bham track club as an end of year run this Saturday...10 miles is usually the option I run. It was cold and windy today (low was 17F this morning). So I opted to not run and "save" myself for Tuesday. Procrastination you are a friend of mine.

It was nice to not be working today, although I had a business lunch with some of my counterparts...end of year stuff.

I need to commit to putting more "depth" into my blog rather than being just wading in the shallow end of the pool. I usually have things I want to blog about, I just don't. No reason other than I just don't. Ok...maybe I am a little lazy and after peering at a computer all day, I just don't have the energy or enthusiasm to blog. I should probably figure out how to twitter...

No comments: