Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It is still summer!

Got in an easy run today of 3.6 miles. Legs are feeling better, however, my shins are hurting a wee bit. Probably a mild case of shin splints from running on the road too much. Tomorrow I have a 3 mile run at pace which I will probably do after work in the 'hood.

Now my wife and kids are making fun of me for writing "in the 'hood" in my blog. Nothing like a peanut gallery looking over my shoulder as I type (right Tori).

It is still hot out there, though not as scorching as a couple of weeks ago. So running is not quite as bad. I sure am waiting on the cool days of the fall to start.

Both of my kids have a CC meet at Moulton this weekend. So I will have to adjust my Saturday run to Friday. Plus, I agreed to help at the Pepper Place Crit downtown on Saturday afternoon. So if you are a bike rider and want to watch some good racing, come on downtown to Pepper Place from 2-9 PM. I am not exactly sure where it is downtown, but I guess I will figure it out on Saturday.

No comments: