Monday, December 22, 2008

Caption Above

I was looking at my caption above and wondering if I should change it. I have not really been on the bike in two years...got burned out after letting it run my life (kind of a play on words since I now run). Now I am getting burned out on running to the point I don't want to exercise at all. Lately, it seems like there is always something hurting. My foot, my arch, my heel, my shoulder, my hand, etc. I think I am simply falling apart. Maybe that should be my caption.

Suggestions?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My foot hurt for about two months a couple years ago. It was the repetitive motion of my workout. Lately I have been trying to mix it up and have even been dancing type aerobics plus weight lifting at night.

Dom, I think it is important to do something. I think you are a little younger than me and as we age we lose muscle mass. I am not lifting weights to gain muscle anymore, but I just don't want to lose any. LOL

Anyway, it is good to see your are kicking and looking for ways to exercise. I look forward to hearing what you decide to do.