Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Another Day, Another Dollar

I recently joined a forum, Cardiac Athlete (see links to the right). It seems to have a lot of folks that can relate to my experiences. It provides a breath of fresh air to read/discuss my issues with others in similar circumstances.

I did not exercise today...had a meeting all day downtown then headed to the house when a thunder bumper came up.

Yesterday, I did 30 minutes on the treadmill (15 walking, 15 at slow jog). Even though I am on 10 mg of Nadolol, I did not see any difference in my heart rate. However, it has only been a couple of days since I reduced the dosage. I did some very light weight lifting with the thought that maybe I will restart my toning routine (that I have not done in quite a while). I like to ease into the lifting so I don't get sore. So it takes a few weeks to develop a regular lifting routine.

Anyway, no other news on the cardio front.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello There...Daddy!!! Im not reading it... i just like leavin comments!!! TTYL! very ANONYMOUS arent I!!!