Saturday, May 03, 2008

Back to the Subject

I did run a couple of times this week. I ran a hard run on Monday (4.5 miles). Due to work and family constraints, I did not run until Thursday and I felt bad. My legs were tired and I just did not feel up to running my planned 45 minutes. I ran about 30 minutes instead. I had a little flutter during the week and quite a bit on Thursday evening. In fact, I went to bed with the pitter patter in full force and woke up without it. I have not had any issues so far on yesterday or today. However, I did not run either day. I should have run today after the storms ended and the sun came out, but I did not. Maybe tomorrow I will get out on the road and get in 6 miles. More than likely I will have flutter later in the day.

I visit the cardio doc on Tuesday. I will be interested in hearing what he has to say.

Anyway, I have been hunched over the computer most of the day doing stuff. I had to fix my Ipod because it would not work with Itunes on my Mac (first sync). My Ipod kept clicking (aka the click of death). So I ended up charging it for a while and then smacked it few times with my hand (this is a noted remedy on several webplaints). I think the Ipod's battery was dead and Itunes doesn't like it. I reformatted it for a Mac since it was previously used on a Windows 'puter. I spent way too much time culling my Itunes music list (which accounts for the time spent today). The Ipod is restored. Now if I would spend a little more time listening to it.

And hey...not a single episode of flutter all day ;-)

No comments: