Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bday - yesterday

Yesterday was the big 46! Ouch that hurts.

I ran Sunday - 9 miles and I felt great. Did not run yesterday. Ran 4.5 today and it was a chore to keep the legs churning. I have essentially lost all of my marathon training...well almost. It sure is painful to get back into shape especially as the hot weather starts becoming the norm. It was toasty today and took my quite a while to cool down.

Still have not sold my truck....any takers...err, buyers?

I am working with some other parents to start a running club of sorts. Its main function is to support the Oak Mountain High/Middle School track and CC athletes. If you want to join, we would love to have you.

Flutter has not been bad. I have a few episodes over the past 2-3 days. It seems to be associated with when I run. Solution would be...don't run! Not an option.

Tired and ready for the bed. See ya later bye.

No comments: