Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekend Update

Catching up my workout results for this past week. At least I am better at doing the workouts than I am posting them.

Monday - Off

Tuesday

"Cindy"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups (kipped until round 10, then jump)
10 Push-ups (regular until round 10, then knees)
15 Squats

17 rounds in 20 minutes. Improved 1 round from last time...pull ups and push ups were much better this time.

Wednesday

Back Squat 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps (done at work on leg press)

Did about 6 reps up to 330 #s. Hard on my runner knees. Did the regular xfit wu with mile run before and after session.

Thursday

Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
115-pound Hang clean, 15 reps (no barbell, did 35# dumbells 1st 3 rounds, then 30#)
12 Ring dips (no rings - did regular dips...mostly assisted)
21 Sit-ups

Did 5 rounds in 20 minutes...the HC with dumbells was harder on my arms than my legs. Probably due to poor form.

Friday - off day

Saturday

Walking lunge 100 ft. X 6

21, 18, 15, 12, 9, 6 Pull-ups (did jumpers all the way)
21, 18, 15, 12, 9, 6 Sit-ups

Lunge, pull up, sit up then repeat.

Total time was 14:50. Pull ups are still a serious weakness. I have improved my sit ups and the lunges were not bad. The pull ups continue to kick my butt.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Sounds like you're back in boot camp. Way to go. I need to get some of your discipline.