Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Xfit Tuesday

Felt much better today. Not sure what the problem was yesterday with the fainting feeling.

Shoulders were really sore from yesterday's workout. In fact, I could not raise my right arm above my shoulder when I got out of bed.

Today's pain:

Overhead Squat 5-5-5-5-5 reps (ok this was a non-starter)

No barbell at work gym. I did the crossfit warmup and really pushed it:

1 mile run
samson stretch
3 rounds of
10 dips
25 sit ups
15 push ups
25 back extensions on exercise ball
10 kipping pull ups (oh my shoulders)

I tried the OHS using dumbells...not good. I ended up doing the workout with an 18# bar. My technique sucketh!

Closed with 5 shoulder presses at 70# and then one each at 80, 90, and 100#. Finished all off with another 1 mile run.

No comments: