Saturday, May 23, 2009

Crossfit Friday

Another gut buster...yet doable.

"Michael"

Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters (treadmill set at 6:30 min/mile pace)
50 Back Extensions (done on exercise ball)
50 Sit-ups (done flat on ab bench)

The run is doable and I could probably hit 6:00 min/mile. A year or two ago, I was doing 800m runs in 3 min when prepping for a marathon. Just a little wary as I am on heart meds now.

The back extensions weren't bad although all we have at work is an inflatable exercise ball. The toughest one is the situps. I was hurting by the second set and these took me the longest. So once again, it is not the running that is slowing me down, it the other stuff...situps, pullups, etc.

Time was 20:54.

My off day today was busy helping put away track and field equipment for the high school. Nothing like lugging around water logged jumping mats.

No comments: