Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pitiful Workout

I was not "on" today. Just running low, not sure what the problem may be (gin and tonics on Sunday, beer and brats yesterday....).

"Barbara"
Five rounds, each for time of:
20 Pull-ups
30 Push-ups
40 Sit-ups
50 Squats
Rest precisely three minutes between each round.

I did Barbara Lite (subtract 10 from each of the above. Total time was 27'40" and subtracting rest of 4x3' which leaves my exercise time at 15'40". My situps were beyond pitiful...I could not many in rounds 2-5 without self assistance. Pullups are still weak. Pushups weren't much better...still cannot get chest to ground and backup for sustained period. Only thing that was on was the squats.

Rest day tomorrow (and traveling). I am out all day Thursday so I will probably skip the workout or do a hotel room lite. I will be back on Friday!

No comments: