Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Where Did I Put That Blog

Oh here it is!

Been a while. Basically, no flutter episodes since the last post. Been doing pretty durn good here lately. I have tweaked my running back a bit and picked a couple of new things.

I am now doing Crossfit. What a challenge to the weak upper body of a distance runner. The first couple of weeks have kicked my butt. I am now getting into the swing of it and starting to look forward to each new workout. If you want to stress your entire body, especially those pencil thin arms and flat chest, then try Crossfit and man up.

The other thing is not really new. I have been spending a lot of time working on my photography. In fact, I may cover photography on this blog or create a separate one. Undecided. Either way, it will involve more time than I feel I have at this point.

Never one for verbose blogging, that is all I have to report for now. Keeping the flutter at bay and the drugs are kicking my butt too bad.

Have a nice day!

No comments: