Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Running and Behind

A little behind (hence the title) on my running update. Plus, my laptop battery is running low so I gotta make this quick!

Saturday - 10.2 miles in 1:24. Ran an easy pace, felt ok, ran the last lap fairly fast, but I am not sure of the time since I have not downloaded my Polar HR monitor to my computer. Trimmed bushes and watched my son mow the lawn.

Sunday - day of rest. Literally. Did go to church though!

Monday - ran 4.45 miles at work. Sorta fartleked (?sp) with 4-5 200-300 yard bursts of fast intervals with long breaks in between. Felt pretty good.

Tuesday - ran in the evening. Legs a little tight from yesterday's run. Ran 4.2 miles with about a 10:06 pace every 1.2 miles (each loop). Legs felt good and my HR was good. Good recovery run while listening to some tunes.

Well House is on so my time here is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...I don't think you're very behind...you're still ahead of me :-)
Good luck "cathcing up." And I thought you didn't watch House. That just shows how much I pay attention. Well, see ya later

"The Lawn Boy"