Thursday, April 24, 2008

Me Otter is Purring Now

My buddy Jim (the reason I own this little minx) offered to pay for part of the work done...I should buy more vehicles from him ;-)

The car is fixed...they found a bad coil and replaced both. It got a nice little tune up and it is running like a top. Everything is right with the world (at least today).

I got in a 45 minute run at lunch. Felt pretty good except for it is starting to get warm. My heart fluttered off and on for several hours after the run. I am clueless about what to do other than get back to the cardio doc. I see my regular cardio doc on May 5 and the other doc at the end of June. I am ready to try anything to put this thing to rest....drugs....catheter ablation....drugs.

I plan to keep running and I may even get back onto to the bike in the next week or so. I am officiating a meet Friday night and Saturday morning. Track is over for my kids so weekends will return to normal. Now I can think about getting in a run or ride. The hard part is breaking in your butt. It usually hurts a few days until it gets "comfortable" back on the bike.

Hey Jim, thanks for the offer, but everything is otay spanky.

No comments: