Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday....Long Day

Just finished another track meet as an official. It was fun and a great day to be outside.

Since my last post, I have had a number of flutters off and on. I officiated a meet at Mtn Brook this past weekend and had some bouts on Friday and Saturday. I also came down with a head cold on Saturday that I am battling through today. Interestingly enough, I have not had much flutter during the past three days. It seems like maybe my body was already on the defense against a cold causing my heart to flutter.

I have been wearing my monitor to bed at night and it seems like I have one or two recordings every morning. However, I cannot hear anything abnormal during the transmission of the recording(s). In addition, the company that I call into usually asks me to send a "fresh" recording which I find kind of strange. In fact, I asked why they were asking for another recording and they would not tell me. They advised me to discuss with my cardio doc which I will next time I see him.

A cold front came through and it was chilly this morning, but gorgeous all afternoon. I know the hot summer weather is around the corner and I am not looking forward to it.

SLB....

No comments: