Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sittin' by my Dog's Crate

Yes that is right. I am sitting on the floor, in my bedroom, next to my dog's crate. Why you may ask? Well, I have hooked up my backup drive to my Mac and I am hoping it will backup the drive while I do other things namely blog. This is one of the drawbacks for having a laptop.

For all my blog commenters out there, I added the requirement for you to type is some word generated by the blog folks whenever you leave a comment. I have had quite a few spam comments so I am trying to cut down on my spam intake.

As I sit here writing, my heart is just a fluttering away. I ran 6 miles after church, did some yard work, cooled off, drank a lot of fluid, took a shower, drove daughter to youth, etc and my little fist of fury has been trippin' ever since. I have already called in a set of recording and will be calling in some more in a little while.

By the way, I have an appointment with Dr. Kay on June 30. Not soon enough, but it will do!

I officiated a track meet yesterday and only had a couple of short flutter spells. It was overcast and drizzly most of the day. In fact, it got a little chilly by early afternoon. It is days like those that makes it hard to want to officiate. This is an instance where I would rather be running in it.

I don't have any other blog items so I will shutdown for a while...have a good week!

No comments: