Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Trouble with Me Otter

My new used Miata is not happy and acting accordingly. Tomorrow I will have to get it towed to the shop to find out what ails it. I talked with a few folks about the symptoms and no one is sure what could be the problem. Hopefully the local garage can figure it out...otherwise I will have to get it to a Mazda place (mo' 'spensive place).

It is running very rough and has no power to get out of my driveway. Hence the need for a tow.

Flutter-wise I am doing well lately. After the bad spate of flutter over the past few weeks, it is nice to have some off time. I also have not been running (once in the last 2 1/2 weeks). I am considering running tomorrow (or maybe not). Not running after a year of training is OK as long as I don't make it a habit. I am just trying to get my heart issue under control and I am busy at work.

I got promoted last Monday and now I am in the state of transition. I look forward to the challenge. And now I look forward to some shut eye.

No comments: