Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tuesday


After a night and morning of rain, it was nice to get out at lunch and get in about 7 miles. I woke up to flutter this morning (a rarity). I had a short bout before running and some after. I did not notice anything different during my run. I have had a few episodes this evening...kind of touch and go.

By the way, I got a new ride. I will post a picture later...in fact, you can see it behind Tom and me in the picture below. While it is not new, it sure is in good shape and should last a while. Plus it gets much better gas mileage than my truck. I am trying to sell a 2004 Toyota Tundra crew cab truck...any takers? Leave me a comment and I would be happy to give you a good deal!

1 comment:

Jim said...

You forgot to mention that your truck is a BIG HONKING TRUCK! Thanks for letting me try it out but I would have had to remodel my house to get it to fit in the garage.

Hope you're enjoying the new ride!