Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday

It was a busy weekend. I officiated a meet Friday and Saturday and now I am done for the year (yeah).

I managed to get 6 miles in on Saturday and only had occasional flutter Saturday afternoon. That evening my wife and I went to a Sunday School dinner and socialized to the wee hours (9PM). Sunday was church and I spent most of the afternoon preparing a slide show for a track banquet that was this evening.

I ran at lunch today and got in about 4.5 miles. The banquet this evening was fun and the kids really love their coach. Not much else going on. I did have an occasional flutter, but nothing like the past few weeks. I am wondering if the allergy stuff was triggering my episodes. As I went on antibiotics and allergy medicine, I have noticed that I have had less flutter episodes. With this stuff, there is no telling what may happen.

Onward and upward.

No comments: