Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wednesday

Yesterday was rough because I was tired all day long. I went to bed at 8 PM and slept like a log until the 0520 alarm. I still feel sluggish today and I have not run since Sunday. I am not sure what may be wrong. I have had some minor flutter, but nothing major. So I cannot figure out why I feel so sluggish. I am considering going back to my regular doc and have them run a blood test to see if I have any kind of infection or something. It almost feels like I am coming down with something, but I don't have any symptoms other than the tired feeling.

I will continue to rest and not run for a couple of more days to see if I can rebound from my sluggishness. I know this heart issue is weighing on my mind and that may have some bearing on my mood/physical state. Got to perk up and not let it drag me down.

No comments: