Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Doctor Visit

Well the doctor visit went ok...basically I paid a $25 copay for the doctor to agree that I did not need to take any action such as drugs for my flutter. He still cannot give an explanation or even a hint of what my problem may be. I may be a bit unfair, but doggone, the doc should discuss more than a drug therapy. I don't want to take drugs for the rest of my life.

My flutter for the past two days has been basically non-existent. Hope I am on a roll.

An unrelated issue - we started receiving spam faxes this afternoon from 732-542-3012. I did a little research on the net and ran across this site. The guy that owns this site did a little homework and offered several suggestions on how to exorcise this fax spammer. Be aware that he is a little profane in his writing. I followed the advice which is contact the Do Not Call Registry, contact the FCC, and call the morons on a separate number (732-389-3900) and complain.

No comments: