Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Event #11

Well the streak ended today at about 1500. I did not run today and went to eat lunch with my wife (turkey club sandwich, fries and water). I did have a bite size butterfinger afterward and later a small fireball. Not sure what triggered this event.

Overall, the event is sporadic. Just kind of comes and goes. I had a four corn tortillas with ground beef for dinner along with a small glass of V8 tropical. Even as I sit here and type it kind of comes and goes. I just hope I don't have another episode like the other night.

Right now I am pissed at my internist. I had bloodwork done nearly 2 weeks ago and still don't have the results. I have called 4 times and no response other than the results are with the doctor for his review. Now it is time time to get a little ugly. This is a real pet peeve. I am concerned about my health and the results are in his hands and I ain't gettin' jack!

If anything is wrong with you, you better plan on taking care of yourself cause no one else does!

No comments: