Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Events # 6 and 7

What a crappy way to start a day. Ate breakfast (bowl of cereal with milk) this morning and shortly thereafter, event #7 started. This is the first time I have had fluttering in the morning and I am really disappointed that it has started. So instead of getting better, I feel like I am getting worse to where this stuff will progress to a chronic, never ending condition.

Event #6 occurred yesterday right after lunch. I ate 1/2 sandwich and not more than a few minutes later, I started fluttering. Like previous days, the fluttering was intermittent until about 1830 (right after dinner - hamburger helper). I attended another track meet yesterday afternoon and noticed that the flutter would stop after I sat down for a while (on some occasions, but not all). I also took an OTC Pepcid AC tablet right before I ate dinner. Maybe it helped.

I slept restlessly last night. A storm came through and my daughter came downstairs to sleep with us (a normal occurrence). Even my wife complained about the poor sleep last night.

Well back to #7, I hope that maybe it will quit later this morning and I will post any changes later today.

No comments: