Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday is...well Monday!

Actually got a 3.9 mile run at today at lunch. I noted once while running up a hill that I hit 169 bpm on my HR monitor. That is a little high and should usually be about 150 bpm. I did not note another spike in my hr during the rest of my run.

While stretching, I laid on my right side to stretch my left quad and started to get unusually light headed. I had just stretched the right quad while laying on my left side and did not note the same effect. A little weird.

After a quick lunch, I did have some flutter so I continued drinking water to recover from my run. After a while, the flutter disappeared and did not return. I did not suffer any more light headed moments nor had any other problems. I did come home and mow the lawn. I still did not have any problems.

Just gonna keep tracking this stuff to see how it all turns out. I may try a different cardio doc since the current one seems more interested in getting my on drugs to regulate my sporadic hr. I am not so interested in doing drugs. So we may have a parting of the ways.

No comments: