Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Event #5 Sorta

Why "sorta" you may ask? Well after eating lunch yesterday at about 1145 (turkey sandwich w/ lettuce, tomato and a pickle along with a cup of chicken noodle soup), I started going in and out of flutter starting at 1300. This basically went on all afternoon and into the night right up to bed time. The flutters never lasted long. But I could feel them coming on so I would stand up and walk around or lay down on my back or side and they would quit. I ate a hamburger and corn for dinner at about 1800 and I did not notice any difference in the flutters. Just wandering in and out like a butterfly.

I felt pretty good when I woke up this morning and have gone right up until lunch with no fluttering whatsoever. I wish I could figure out what I do in the morning that I could replicate for the remainder of the day. I don't know if it is some kind of biological rhythm clock thing or what. It is still aggravating nonetheless.

I am about to eat lunch. I am going to try and make lunch last a while rather than eating the entire meal at one sitting. I am having a tuna sandwich (lettuce, tomato and pickle) along with a glass of water and apple. I am thinking that by stringing out the meal, I would be less inclined to flutter. We shall see...I will keep my faithful readers posted (all zero of you ;-))

No comments: