Friday, April 06, 2007

Event #9

Actually I had a pretty good day. I had a few blips here and there, but nothing consistent or consistently inconsistent. While I am typing this note, I am having minor blips. Comes and goes. So what did I do different? Well, nothing.

I had a hamburger and fries for lunch. Took a 1/2 day off to give out registration packets for the church's Run to the Cross tomorrow. Came home and played XBox with my son. Had a pepperoni calzone for dinner. I probably should not have stuffed my gullet at dinner, but I love calzones.

I feel that these episodes are slowly dissipating. In fact, I am thinking of running tomorrow just to test the waters a bit. I don't plan on running hard, just hard enough to beat my son so he won't get the big head. However, that day will soon come that I won't be able to keep up....I will still have more money than him (at least for some time).

I will let you know what happens tomorrow after the run.

2 comments:

Shane (mississip) said...

I just found your blog from your neighbor Jim's blog. I know that Atril flutter probably stinks becuse I have something similar. About 6 years ago I had a multi-hour episode of Atrial Fibrilation. I was hospitalized but they could not find any real reason for it. It actually took me a few years to get serious about my health and I eventually lost 80 pounds. I still struggle with the last 25 pounds but running and cycling helps me feel healthy. I am sure you have tried a lot but my doc put me on Rythmol and it works well. I hope he can help you figure something out!

Shane (mississip) said...

By the way, you are a much better runner than I am so feel free to stop over on my blog from time to time and give me advice!