Sunday, April 15, 2007

Multiple Events - Call them #12+

Sunday - Church, lunch, fluttered off and on starting around 1330 and still kind a going right now. I had chicken and pasta penne (from Taziki's). I walked the dog about 1730 and got back feeling slightly light headed. Probably fluttered the entire walk.

Saturday - Ran 6 easy miles after helping our pastor's daughter move to her new house. Ate lunch around 1330 (corn tortillas, refried beans and salmon with tomato sauce) and started fluttering right after. Fluttered on and off all afternoon while it was raining outside and I was playing Xbox (sooo much better than Pong).

Friday - Fluttered some in the afternoon and not much in the early evening. Fairly uneventful day even though I ran about 3.5 miles at lunch.

Thursday - I really don't recall what happened that day (that is what I get for not blogging regularly). Since nothing stands out, I probably fluttered some, but not a whole lot.

No comments: