Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tuesday/Wednesday and eventless

Things have been going well since yesterday. I have only had minor flutter twitches, nothing sustained not even for a few minutes. I ran 3.5 miles on the treadmill at lunch yesterday. My only concern there was that at the end of my run, my heart rate was at 140 bpm which is higher than usual based on pace and incline. It should hover in the low 130's. I am not sure if that is due to declining fitness (not having exercised consistently since this mess started). I had some black bean soup for lunch and fruit (banana and apple). I did have a couple of twitches afterward, but nothing consistent. For dinner I had popcorn, fruit and a sprite because I had eaten some granola late in the afternoon.

Today has been similar except that I did not run at lunch. I had a bowl of chicken vegetable soup and an apple. I am ensuring that I remain hydrated throughout the day. I am even eating granola as I type.

My neighbor Jim left me a comment about seeing a GI doc. That is something that I will discuss with my cardio doc next week. I hope I am transitioning back to regularity because I hate being irregular.

No comments: