Monday, April 23, 2007

Friday thru Sunday

Things went ok this weekend. Friday I did not have incident of flutter. However, Saturday was pretty good even after lunch (small bbq sandwich, potato salad and water). I worked out that afternoon and the only thing I noticed that was unusual was my heart rate at the end of my run. I peaked at 178 bpm which is normally is all out effort. I did not feel that fatigued when my heart rate hit the peak nor was I running that fast. A little disconcerting.

That evening I attended a dinner. After standing around during cocktail hour ($2 glass of ginger ale), I started having flutter come in and out. I had to introduce someone during the dinner, so I had the usual spurt of adrenaline and then really started having some chest pounding flutter. But I seemed to recover from them fairly quickly and it went down to minor flutter after I headed home and went to bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night and noted just a slight amount of flutter. The same thing occurred when I got up to go to work on Sunday (reserves). Nothing significant all morning. I ate Chinese food for lunch and had some sporadic flutter all afternoon. I played a game of frisbee football and did not note any problems. In fact, I really did not have any flutter any time after that.

No comments: