Thursday, April 05, 2007

Un"eventful" So Far...oops I did it again...#8

Started off today feeling pretty good. Woke up a little too early, but otherwise feel fine.

A recap of yesterday's flutter. Fluttered occasionally yesterday morning, but not very often. Ate lunch with my wife at the Pita Hut (cilantro-lime chicken pita with a Sprite preceded by a Pepcid AC tablet). I noticed after lunch that I fluttered as I drank the cold drink or at ate ice. So I stopped doing that and shortly thereafter the flutters quit. In fact, I don't recall fluttering much for the rest of the day. An occasional burst, but nothing significant. I even thought about running, but quickly decided not to push my luck.

Ate breakfast this morning (bowl of cereal and milk) and have not fluttered even as I type. I had a 1/4 cup of coffee since I have decided to wean myself off caffeine. I am almost down to zero vices. Now if I could quit dogcussing other drivers on 280, I would be at zero ;-).

1551 Entry - Shortly after a modest lunch of hamburger helper, I started having minor episodes of flutter. Most of the afternoon I remained flutter-free with the exception of the occasional twitch or two. It seems, and I hate to be optimistic, that my fluttering is slowly subsiding. I just don't want to aggravate it and restart the longer flutters. So I will continue to "take it easy" which means I ain't running or riding! There is the Run to the Cross 5K this weekend. I will be there, working at registration. Hope to see you there!

No comments: